ENROLLMENT FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Steps to Enrollment:
- Campus Tour
- Grade Placement/Assessment Exam - Past two report cards should be received in the office before the placement exam
- Acceptance - After enrollment committee review results of exam and report cards parents are notified via letter from the principal. If not accepted, the principal will call the family.
- All Registration Paperwork Completed - Including medical release, immunization records, etc.
- Supply and Uniform Purchase
- Schedule School Start Date - If attending after the first day of school in August
Nondiscrimination Policy South Bay Christian School admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and makes no discrimination on the basis of race in administration of education policies, applications for admission, scholarship or loan programs, and extracurricular programs. (Pacific Union Conference Education Code, 1504) All new students at South Bay Christian School are on probationary status for the first quarter with their enrollment subject to review.